A very cordial invitation to join us.
We, as a superlative academic institution, are committed towards striving hard to improve the quality of care provided to children of Sri Lanka. We do try to influence health policies by engaging policy makers in the government sector as well as other stakeholders.
SLCP has more than 500 Fellows and Members in Sri Lanka and abroad. On a matter of principle, we encourage our members to express their views on important issues and activities to strike a balance between them and the council. Many opportunities are also provided for them to participate in various committees to facilitate such a dialogue.
Our elected representation are,
- President and President-elect
- Members of the Council
- Sub speciality representation
- Regional representation
- Different Committees
Groups and Forums under our umbrella
- Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS) Group in Sri Lanka
- Neonatal Life Support Group
- Neonatal and Paediatric Simulation Training
- Paediatric Basics Training Group
- Neonatal Transport Forum
- Adolescent Health Care Forum
- Epilepsy forum in Sri Lanka
- Childhood Respiratory Disease Study Circle in Sri Lanka
Get involved with SLCP
We are concerned about the working conditions, stresses, trials and tribulations of those who are involved in child health care. It is important to strike a suitable equilibrium between professional and social commitments and personal life issues. So we try to help you by creating different pathways of involvement and College Web site is one of those interfaces.
One of the main objectives of revamping and launching of the new website is to promote remote participation in college activities. This will provide everybody with an equal chance of influencing our policies and improving provision of child health care.
- Serving on Council
- Participating in College Committees
- Involvement in developing guidelines
- Involvement in developing Standard Treatment Protocols
- Lecturing at Clinical Meetings of LRH, Regional Scientific Sessions and other workshops organised by affiliated groups and forums under our umbrella
- Present your poster or research at Annual Scientific Congress
- Taking part in our surveys
- Use our web facilities in facebook, Twitter, Blog
- Contribute to our policy consultation ventures
How to liaise with us
Please contact us through the College Web site of SLCP or directly e-mail email@example.com